I've been thinking about the importance of praying regularly for our grandkids. Is there anything else we can do that has such long-lasting, far-reaching results?
Here are some of the things we can pray about:
* for their health and safety
* that they will have good friends, and that they will learn to be a good friend to others
* that they will have enough of what they need
* that their character will develop in godly ways
* that they will have fun learning new things
* that their parents will enjoy them
*that they will have a desire to know, love, and obey God
And that's just for starters!