Just in case it's been one of those days, here are ten good things about being a grandma . . .
1. baby pictures on the refrigerator or bulletin board
2. shopping for baby clothes
3. sewing a layette, knitting a baby blanket - or trying to!
4. getting out baby pictures of your baby to share with the parents
of your grandchild
5. realizing you still remember how to change a diaper
6. rocking and singing a lullaby
7. writing letters or postcards to your grandchild
8. getting a letter or postcard from your grandchild
9. grandparent's day at your grandchild's school
10. watching your child become a parent
What are your favorites?